So I feel like putting up my bucket list on my blog so I dig up my old diaries from primary school til date and compile what I think still relevant. (Because when I was 10 my wish was only “BECOME AN ARCHITECT” so I guess that’s impossible now). I know this will sound kind of boring because most of them are traveling wish, but anyway. Here are my bucket list, (which mostly I have done and will do with my
boyfriend, now husband).
The list however will always be evolving. Because I do evolve as human. =)
Falling in love with a stranger.
- Watching live match of WORLD CUP.
Visit Ennio Tardini Stadium in Parma.Read here. Meet Fabio Cannavaro in person.listen my screams here! Living abroad. Perform in a band. Travel around Europe.Read here.
- Scuba diving.
Bungee jumping. Dye my hair.
- Having twin babies.
Dancing under the moonlight. Become a journalist. Publish a novel.read it here!
- To speak French.
Send my mom to her chosen vacation.
- Having a man to ask me to dance in the rain.
Watching Bon Jovi concert.Went to their concert at KL in September 2015. Having a romantic walk in Paris.
- Being invited to a talk show.
Own a Golden Retriever.
- Skinny dipping.
Finish a marathon.Details here!
- Own an inn or F&B business (coffee shop/cafe/restaurant).
Being loved unconditionally by a guy.
- Once in a lifetime, win a lottery.
- Ride a Ferrari.
- Having a ride on the back of running truck.
Being actually able to swim, then going swimming in the ocean.
- Winning something.
Dancing on the top of the table at the bar. Watching rock concert.
- Laying down on a sunflower field, lavender field, or any flower field (as long as not rose bushes, ouch!).
- Work for United Nations.
- Receiving a letter from a stranger.
Owning an emerald.
- Find a job that I truly enjoy.
- To witness all the dolphin from RWS being released. See here why.
- Perform an erotic dance.
- See both of Van Gogh’s Starry Night paintings before my eyes. Saw one of two.
Watch broadway musical.
- To witness a bar fight.
- Visited 5 continents.
- To see Midnight Sun and Aurora Borealis.
The list is ongoing from time to time. And also crossed one by one from time to time. (Universe hear hear!)