Post is an idea from Arman, one of my favorite blogger!!
The thing I wanted to change from the past
I know that we have to be grateful and we have to embrace the present. I know saying “there is nothing I want to change from the past” sounds like a happy ending in Nicolas Spark movie. I know everything happens for reason. I know I know, jeez, I know.
But if course it’s so intriguing to imagine what would have happened if we changed one thing from our past… And for me, if I had the opportunity, I would like to change…
The last year of my high school.
What I did: I switched major from IPA (natural science) to IPS (social science).
What I would change: I should not switch major.
Did I regret it? Well, I kinda did. Because of that, I couldn’t become an architect. But again, we have to embrace the present (yeah yeah yeah). However I did have A LOT OF FUN in social science major and I ended up studying International Relations on my campus and IT WAS THE BEST FOUR YEARS OF MY LIFE!
But of course, sometimes I was wondering what would happen if I never switch major? Was I an architect now?
The weirdest thing(s) happened on the past
Ok, enough with all the depressing what-if, let’s move to the fun one. When Arman said I should list down all the weirdest things I’ve done, I felt that it was going to be a long post. LOL. I am weird by nature, thus, I have done a lot of weird things… some aren’t supposed to be published online. LOLOLOL. And most of the things were done when I was drunk. So, don’t judge. XD
- I have drank the air kobokan (dirty water used to wash hands after eating rice with hands) out of DARE.
- I have peed on the parking lot of a club (because apparently I thought it was bathroom).
- I have slept beside my own puke, literally.
- I cried because I saw my face wash bottle was opened in the public bathroom (when I was living with 8 girls) yes, I had a weird OCD.
- One night I woke up and cleaned up everything.
- I drunk-called a guy I had a crush on. (GOD this is so FAIL!)
- Me and a group of friends were going to watch Thomas Cup and accidentally hit an old lady on the toll road… and the lady was FINE. (it was kinda weird)
- My first love died of a toothache (I know this didn’t happen directly to me but still weird)
- I stayed awake for nearly 30 hours at the campus cafe with friends because we wanted to conquer the record.
- I clamped my hand on between the car windows… (I didn’t know why I did that) ps. this happened just yesterday in Bandung.
- I once accidentally skipped my 1pm class because… I was overslept.
Thankfully I have never experienced any scary weird kind of things *knock on wood* even though in my current house that I rent, ice cubes and clothes hangers are missing one by one. It’s kinda weird……
So, I know this sounds lame but I think missing ice cubes and hangers is weird, isn’t it?
May, not really in the mood.