You read that right, a new header, yaiy!
With all the advertisement about that stupid “new year new you”, I felt like still wanting a new thing for new year, and definitely not “new me” because what’s wrong with the old me? Geez.
So I was thinking to change the whole theme for my blog, but that would be a lot of work and because I’m lazy, I only modified the header. That header only costed me 2 hours of browsing fonts and colors. I decided to go with turquoise because it has been my favorite color these past 5 years. I still love yellow though and I hope they works together.
2013 has given me a great start for blogging. Because of my laziness of writing a post, I blogwalked more often and found out so many interesting blogs. Here are my favorites:
- A memory Bliss. I love how Bebe writes about her husband, her life, her passion of photography (and I tell you she’s good!) and her journey to finally move to Sweden with her husband. I enjoyed reading her blog from the very beginning. Her photos are high-res and well edited and she posts some good recipe once in a while complimented her her good food photography skill. =)
- Me and my stories. Rifi was working in Singapore and met the love of her life, Bayu online and moved half way across the globe to Arkansas. She’s witty, funny and has a weird sense of humor (which mostly I got). I always love to read romantic and dramatic stories from the perception of a strong woman, and Riffi is one of them. =)
- Tantri’s little corner. I’m not sure whether that is the right title of the blog but I thought I read it somewhere. Tantri has a dream to travel Europe (just like me!) and she’s an Enid blyton’s fan (just like me again!), which got me reading her posts on and on and on because they’re just as interesting as the writer herself.
- I do the Journey. I never get her name, but I remember she always write about Utin, her nick for her husband. So everytime I got a notification about her post, in my mind went “It’s Utin’s story” so yeah, I never got to know her name, but I love to read her posts. She started the blog as a journal of her wedding, but she kept writing after the wedding itself (thanks god for that) and now the posts are not only about wedding but stuffs that seem boring but amazingly interesting. She writes everyday’s stuffs that everyone would like to read! How cool is that! =)
- The Musing Bubbles. Wulan gave up explaining how to pronounce Wulan to Americans so she just went with Wu, and I think that sounds cool. She named her blog bubbles because it’s a nick for her kid. I started to read more of her blogs after one certain of post about marriage and I must say, I love reading it, maybe as much as she loves Chicago.
That’s all for now, I hope you guys will blogwalk there and enjoy the writings as much as I did. I still have a lot blogwalking to do and maybe will post some more later. Yeah, all the blogs I love is those women talking about lovey dovey life, and hey, that’s just what perfect life is. =)
One more thing!
I decided to commit for “Post a week” resolutions for 2013. I hope I can come up with interesting posts every week, and most importantly, the diligence to write. (Yeah lately I’ve been very lazy).
Thank you for reading and cheers for life!