*)Well, the 3 months summer holiday is over, and I’ve crossed some of the things I mentioned on the post.
Yeah! The suffer of my Long Distance Relationship is nearly finished!
I’m gonna touch my finish line in 9 days.
And for one and a half years, Bandi and me have been writing of the things we would like to do when we’re finally in the same timezone again.
And today, I would like to post it in public. Just for fun, and show off of how romantic I am. :p
- Going to the zoo
- Watching 500days of Summer, Harry Potter and the half blood prince
- Cooking Pasta Carbonara –> I don’t know how come we didn’t do that? duh!
- Making home-made Sushi
- Spend weekend in Bandung, visit Maxis
- Eat at Eastern
- Definitely going to movie theatre, in Ciwalk!
- Visit Clarke Quay at night
- Bungee Jumping
- Eat Blueberry cheesecake at Cizz
- Playing chess –> He actually bought the chess board already, but somehow we didn’t do that. :p
- Reading my old diaries
- Dancing :)
- Dancing on the beach. :) –> oopsie, too excited on the beach.
- watching sunset
- Swimming in the ocean
- Kissing in the ocean
- Snuggling all day
- Chatting at Starbucks all day
- Road trip to Bandung by motorcycle –> maybe we’re too old to do this. ;p
- Cook couple of Indomies in a big bowl and eat it together –> forgot!
- Watching concert.
And maybe the list is still growing. And if you have fun idea to do, feel free to comment. We would gladly do it!!! =D
With love, May.